Saturday, December 10, 2016

3 for 3 Thank yous.




So yeah, this is Mad, from my Royal Pain comic. That is him, if he was a human and lived in our modern times. Barely recognizable eh? 😆

Well, at least he looks like he had a lot more fun with his long hair. I guess Mad would be some sort of mix between a host, a stripper, a prostitute and an okama if he were to live in our time. 😈

Anyhoo. I hope most of you will enjoy this different view of him. I sure did enjoy drawing it! 😆

Oh, and another thing, Mad is actually "based" on a real, living person with some minor/major changes. This person is Andrej Pejic. Do a google search if you don't know about him. 😜 This pose is taken from a picture of his that I found on the internet. So...

Mad (Madigael) belongs to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment